Brass: CW614N – CW617N – CW618N – CW508L
Alloy composed of copper and zinc. Used in many different uses: the nuts and bolts to the lathe work, furnishing and naval, in the electric field for the holder, in the marine heat exchangers, the boxes of cartridges, coins, musical instruments.
The chemical symbol is CuZn.
Brass products are particularly suitable to be linked with other components such as lead, aluminum and nickel depending on usage.
CuZn39Pb3 UNI EN 12164 CW614N
- from diameter mm 2 to 60
- square from mm. 3×3 to 60×60
- hexagon mm 4 to 60
- angle with equal sides, with sides different profiles to “U” and “T”
CuZn40Pb2 UNI EN 12165 CW617N
- from diameter mm 65 to 200
- hexagon from mm 65 to 100
CuZn39Pb3 UNI EN 12167 CW614N
CuZn40Pb2 UNI EN 12165 CW618N
- flat from mm 80×5 to 100×20
CuZn37 UNI EN 12449 CW508L
- round tubes from diameter mm 2×0.5 to 100×1, 5
CuZn37 UNI EN 12166 CW508L
- wire diameter mm 0.5 to 6
CuZn37 UNI EN 1652 CW508L
- strip from mm 0.05 to 0.2
- soft annealed and hard strips of thickness of mm 0.3 and 0.4 mm dimensions 1340×670
- soft annealed and hard plates of thickness from mm 0.5 to 50, dimensions
Mm.2000×1000 are also available for deep drawing use and those protected with plastic wrap.
We can also provide on request plates OT.60 CuZn40 UNI EN 1652 CW509L cut to size and in OT.59 CuZn39Pb2 CW612N UNI EN 1652.